Why Google Analytics and why Newedge?
Google Analytics is we believe the most powerful and useful online analysis tool available. Used correctly it can helps you to measure, manage and improve your Digital Marketing. At Newedge we have been using Google Analytics since 2009. We like many agencies before Analytics first went live (November 2005) used hosting based solutions to simplistically track website traffic. In 2009 having had time to play with Google Analytics we decided that it was the perfect tool for us and for us to provide to our customers.
We are a Web Design, Development and Digital Marketing agency based in Northampton. We understand exactly what it takes to design, build, develop and run a successful on-line presence. We are both Analytics and Adwords certified.
Our Google Analytics training is specifically designed to help you better understand the activities of your business on-line. We will help you to understand how you can use analytics to get a better insight into your customers, your potential customers and even competitors as well as get a better understanding on what you customers like about your site and what they do not. As part of our training we will also help you to get an insight into what could be improved on your site to help you to deliver more visits and to convert more of those that are visiting.
Analytics Course Overview
Our Google Analytics course is very much hands-on. If you have your own website and analytics account, we will work with you on your account. If not, we will work on a few of our own internal accounts to show you how to make the most of what is available.
What we will run through with you
Introduction to Analytics
- A quick tour of Analytics
- Analytics Tracking Code
- Analytics Jargon
Account Administration and Dashboard overview
- Setting up and understanding properties
- Managing Multiple Accounts
- A walk through all the key areas
- Date Management
- Traffic Sources
- Understanding where visitors come from
- Organic v Paid
- Webmaster tools
- Social Media Traffic Analysis
- Site Speed
- Site Search
- Secondary Dimensions
- Goal Tracking
- How to define and create Goals
- Adwords Linking
- Review and recap
- Q & A
Who is this training best for?
This training is aimed at beginner to intermediate-level. Ideally it is for those who have a basic understanding of Google Analytics but would like to further develop their knowledge. In terms of who it would be suited to: marketing, sales, customer retention, seo, sme owners & on-line business owners.
What will it cost, how long will it take and who will be taking the training?
- Our training is designed to be hands-on and on a 1:1 company basis. It is for that reason that the cost is based on a personal training session rather than a block booking with multiple attendees from different businesses.
- Training is carried out by our Managing Director, who is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and is Google Analytics and Adword Certified.
- The training is designed to run in a day from our offices in Kettering at a cost of £750 +vat. Two or more person attending from the same company £500 + vat per person.
- Training off site at your own location can be arranged for an additional £500 + vat.
- For training carried out at our offices, food and beverage will be provided.
The training session will start at 9.30 am. We expect the course to finish by 17:00. If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know.
Book Online Today
To reserve a place, please email us at Training@newedge.co.uk requesting Google Analytics Training with Newedge.