“New Edge Media Ltd” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“New Edge Media Ltd” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/05/18.
What we collect
We may collect the following information as a result of either a contact or enquiry from our website:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to contact via the website
What we do with the information we gather
Newedge uses personal information to fulfil requests for service information and to review and consider any enquiries that may be submitted. The email addresses provided allows Newedge to send email to individuals based on their requests.
Newedge does not disclose your personal information to third parties.
You may unsubscribe from email lists or any registrations on the website. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the website on which you have provided information, or send us an e-mail at email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Should you wish to find out how we store your data or want to have your data removed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be asked for your consent to allow us to store your data in line with your request for information from Newedge. If you do not give consent we shall not store your data. However, we may find it difficult to manage your request for information and or services from Newedge.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for for the purposes of a service or information request and you no longer want us to hold your information for these purposes please contact us at email@example.com to remove your details.
- We will not share your personal information with any third party without your express permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like more information regarding any information we hold on your or you would like to request access to see how and where this information is stored please either write to us at New Edge Media Limited, 5 Orion Park, Orion Way, Kettering, NN15 6PP or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.