We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
This role will report Directly to the Managing Director of the business.
- SEO content writing for all relevant sites including our own portfolio.
- Good understanding of keyword and keyword research techniques.
- Conduct website audits, keyword research and recommendations in line with business objectives.
- Support the Managing Director to deliver a conversion rate optimisation programme for clients.
- Work alongside the content marketing manager.
- Manage and maintain all social media activities, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Provide regular & Ad-hoc analytics and search reports for customer marketing and senior management teams.
- Management and maintenance of Google Adwords Activities.
- Work with the design and development team to create new website sections as needed and as required.
- Manage and implement Email Marketing Campaigns for customers.
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing role is essential (client side or agency)
- Detailed understanding of SEO and can demonstrate best practice
- Strong Google Analytics experience (ideally Google Certified)
- Strong Google Adwords experience (ideally Google Certified)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Results driven mentality - 'Can do, Will do' attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
- ideally Marketing based Degree Qualified
If you think you have what it takes then please contact us at email@example.com, attach your CV and provide a brief overview as to why you think newedge is right for you. Please insert Digital Marketing Executive Role in the subject field.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE